Old hobbies die hard... some TRs
This blaster (:>) has a pretty solid mech. The slide, anchored by the gray connectors on the naked black rods (hehe), requires the full motion to prime, resulting in the longest pin draw possible using this draw/anchor method. The pin I have on this has a rubber washer of sorts that I had laying around, so far working wonders. No broken pieces were required, though I slid a broken black rod that was conveniently the perfect length into the barrel construction. As I mentioned in the title, I built this just yesterday and I expect that it'll be further modified -- the grip was something I had lying around and could essentially just throw on, the stock was rushed.
I was planning on building another and I'd be happy to make instructions if there's any demand, though these pics alone may be enough for the few of you.
Link to better quality pictures, really unimpressed by what got uploaded here...
Credit to KILLERK for the TR of course. I just gave it a new body.
3D printed a piece for the front of the barrel.
Small changes all over. I'm okay with the front grip. There's some mole skin on the handle.
Changed the below pictures to reflect what I currently have, clearer pics in the imgur album.
Finally got around to classing up the stock, quite happy with how it turned out. A few other changes as well, updated the pictures once more. Should be able to build from these pics!