Photography Challenge Discussion
Some more advantages:
- It's very easy to sign up and really isn't so painful.
- Everyone can follow each other and post comments on individual photographs.
- It's incredibly easy to submit a photo, and you can submit previous images on past dates.
- You can view entire calendars of photographs.
- It would take some of the burden off Instructables and make the challenge less frustrating.
- You can link to your Instructable's account on your profile there and potentially encourage some outsiders to check out your stuff.
All in all, it's going to be a bit of a trade-off. I signed up for an account on January 2nd, submitted a photo for the day and the previous day, and have really enjoyed how easy it is to use, but I know not everyone's going to be down with it because I'm sure we're all signed up on different things all over the place which gets a little hard to manage. For anyone who doesn't want to join the 365 Project, please start a forum topic dedicated to sharing your daily photography throughout the month of January.
Patches will still be awarded to those who complete the challenge. It will be easier for me to account for participation through the 365 Project, but I'll be able to take account of a forum topic as well.
If you join the 365 Project, please let me know so I can follow you on the site. You can find my member page here.
I'm really sorry for asking this because I know the topic has been frustrating people, including me, but I think the best solution is to either join 365 or start individual forum topics. I'm fine with either when it comes to awarding patches.