Thank you all Product Hackers who have helped me out :)
Please cope paste the questions before you write down the answers, thank you so much for the help in advance!!!
1. Since when is product hacking a hobby for you and why did you start?
2. What kind of products do you hack, is there a practical preference based on your interest/need for certain modifications?
3. Why do you do it, why not just buy the things you need without having to modify anything?
4. Why do you think the (design)product hacking community has become so lively the past decade?
5. How do you think (design)product hacking is received by product designers?
6. Is (design) product hacking in your eyes a hype or will it evolve and create even bigger communities and become more influential to the design market (If so, try to explain its expected influence)?