Proposed Evaporative Air Conditioner
The concept is simple...
- Fan pulls warm air in and forces it into the body of the cooling unit.
- A mister sprays a fine mist that combines with the air pulling the heat out.
- To remove the fine air molecules a synthetic membrane (like pond filter material) is used to collect the vapor and allow the air to pass freely through.
- The resulting water will make its way down the membrane and drip into the water basin below.
- The pump will then recirculate the water back through the system.
Seems like an easy enough system, the only problems I can see are...
- Filter doesn't remove all the water
So let me know if you guys think this will work.