Questions on using this Site - Please Help
I see no real Help anywhere on this site, other than one Instructable on How to create Instructables - but it was all ettiquette and fomr tips. Even the "Help" link takes you to a "Guided Tour" that tells you very little. These things should be explained to all who join. Please tell me the answers - and thanks !!
- how can I delete files from my Library - initially I uploaded 3 meaningless test pics and I see no option to delete
- how the "Tags" work and what they are for
- I see an option to "View by Tags" or "View by Filetype" - why should I view by filetype?
- do you "have to use Tags" to refer to your files - or can you use the filenames instead
- how to post up multiple instructables, where you may end up with over 100 image files - and separate the files for each in a logical manner (i.e. can you have more than one Library per user, can you make Folders in your Library, etc)
- what is the max limits on an Instructbale: i.e. number of pics
limit, size of pics limit, kByte total limit
- how to link in files from your site if possible
- how to use the "Link" and "Video" buttons in the messages without them popping up to the top of your message
- this is the only site that I frequent that is very very slow - especially when I click a page with a buncvh of comments - I have to wait quite a while before I can scroll down. Anyone else have this problem? I have great speed on virtually every other site I visit - but this one is alway slow.
The inner-workings of this are not cleat or obvious to me, and I certainly have been working with websites and forums for a lot of years. Even 1 page of directions would be greatly appreciated.