Random Knex Challenge 2- Power tools! WINNER ANNOUNCED!
HEY GUYS, I HAVE ANALYSED ALL OF THE ENTRIES MADE, BUT I HAVE COME TO ONE DECISION, COMPARED TO THE OTHERS THIS WON BY FAR, BUT WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, THE WINNER!-
- Shadowman39's saw
- Knex_builder_freak's saw
- kNeXFreek's circular saw
- Knex_builder_freak's sander
- kNeXFreek's drill
- kNeXFreek's jigsaw
- Bigdylan91's hack saw
- Sprout-less' dremel
The prize for this challenge is:
A patch! WOO!
5* on all of your ibles
Faving all ibles
Subscribe to you!
So, in this challenge you have to create a power tool out of knex. Now your model doesnt have to have a motor, and it doesnt have to really work (I mean like cut wood, ect.). The tool can be powered by a motor or it can be hand cranked. Here are some rules to help!
- Must be 100% Knex (A bit of tape + string is also allowed)
- You can use a motor or a hand crank
- The tool you make can include things like: A drill, a jigsaw, a circular blade, a chainsaw, ect.
- It must be shown by a forum topic, or in a comment.
- More than 1 entry is allowed
- Must be entered before 5th December