Sewing Machine Part Identification.

I need to know what the name for the part of the sewing machine that the presser foot is attached to. It's missing on my machine and I don't know where to get a replacement.

lemonie6 years ago
I say "presser bar"

masterochicken (author)  lemonie6 years ago
Goodhart6 years ago
I've heard them called Presser foot  Presser Foot Lifting Treadles  or sometimes Presser Foot Lifters
masterochicken (author)  Goodhart6 years ago
Hmm... I'll see if I can find the part online using those names.