I have chosen the “Do It Yourself” industry, because it is of great interest to me and your website has caught my eye. I’d really appreciate any feedback you can offer me to help me proceed with my research and a phone conversation would be even better.
It would only take 5 minutes of your time to answer 5 of my simple questions. If you are unable to contact me, please see the following questions below, and you may reply the answers to me via email at [email@example.com]. If you would like me to call you instead, I’d be more than happy to, just as long as you provide me with your number. I will provide my number if you want that too.
1) Would you say that your company has an established social strategy?
2) Do you believe that keeping consumers engaged on your site is beneficial?
3) How is your company’s social strategy measured?
4) Do you currently have commenting tools for the content your site generates?
a. If yes
i. Who are you currently using?
ii. Are you happy with the level of engagement being delivered?
iii. What is best part of the service being provided?
iv. Does your current provider offer analytics?
v. Are you using any other social media analytic tools?
vi. What is the one feature that you believe is missing with the current offering?
vii. What price range is your current service in – set range?
b. If No
i. Are you aware that there are platforms that allow you to generate comments from content that you create greater engagement?
ii. Would capturing data from those who visit and interact with your site be beneficial to your organization?
iii. Would your organization value real time analytics and commentary from your content consumers?
5) Thank you for taking the time to answer my survey. Would you like someone to contact you regarding potential social engagement solutions? If so, may I have your contact information, such as your name and phone number.