Some random guns I never displayed on ibles
1. This was in a video so you guys probably saw it, but I don't think I ever put pictures here. This is one of the first (don't know how many, if any, others there were) horizontal magazine guns. It loaded dark greys with green rods. I have tried making a more compact version for a while but I could never get one to load as reliably.
2. I guess this was the precursor to the BAW. I honestly forgot about it until now. Basically, before I figured out SK's removable magazine concept but after I learned how to make a decent magazine for yellows, I tried making a shelled-round gun with removable magazines. It had a really crude way of attaching but it worked. It fired very well, actually. But the shells didn't want to eject so you had to manually eject them. It was too crude of a weapon so I never kept working with it. I have tried making other shelled-round weapons but none have quite pleased me.
3. This is probably one of the more interesting ones. With my trigger concept that I loved so much, I tried making a bullpup bolt action. It worked I guess, but it had bad range because the trigger required I made a barrel up to it. I could've vastly improved this by using the PDR trigger, but I figured out, well one I didn't have the pieces and two the stock would be uncomfortably long if I did.
4. I don't know if I showed this here. I had thread on KI for it, though. It was my attempt at a Thompson M1A1. Bleh, it was very crude but I figured I'd show it anyways.
5. Here comes an assortment of assault pistols I worked on while at KA. I have notes written on them so apparently I brought them over here, but I don't remember where I may have displayed them, so I'll post them anyways. The first is a "revolver" using the redone concept by oompa on his revolver.
6. This one was a redo of the first one I mad a long time ago. Back before oodammo but after the TDS and all other side arms were being overdone, assault pistols were pretty much the new fad, and it became my obsession for a while to make the perfect one after seeing bitz's. This one fired blue rods. It's funny looking at it now, I could easily make one better in so many ways if I didn't care about using plain magazines.
7. This was my last one (not counting the revolver, which was done for kicks 'n' giggles) before oodammo. I tossed the blue rod magazine in favor of a removable, internal pusher darkgrey+green rod magazine. Lol, looking at this thing now...I was happy with the magazine at the time back when detachables weren't entirely common.
So yeah, that's all I can find for now. You guys are welcome to dig around and see if you can't find something you've never shown before.