arduino beginners padded cell
#ok hi everyone,
- this bit is for those of us just trying to work out how we are going to use arduino;
- also those of us whom programming doesnt come natrually or just have a short attention span;
- it can be frustrating, difficault or just plain annoying at times;
- so here is a space to have a moan about things, the idea is you get it out your system, feel better then figure out a solution or work around.
// i havnt got a clue what im doing at the moment :-D,
my personal current beefs are:
- iv just discovers it hasnt got the power to run motors directly, u have to use a mosfet tranny (iv got one but its missing a pin lol) it does have the power to make pretty patturns with leds;
- the instruction book i bought separatly, has a section on 'what is electricity' what am i ? 5?!. when books get that patronizing its really hard to look out for the useful nuggets of information;
im not looking for smarty pants answers, everybody learns via their own path, in their own way, in their own time.
- so if you have a possibly unreasonable problem that has given you the hump (with your arduino platform) and want to express it without breaking your computer or boring/irritating your friends,
- there are answers,its more satisfying when there worked out by the questioner, without some one relaying you need a flumbutter on your whattaucallit, this section is aimed at those of us who dont have a jargon database.
good luck getting your brains around that blue circuit board ,(i know i will need it) the space below is there for you to use, if using sentence enhancers remember the %*$ keys please.
(hey maybe someone official will read it and get some feedback of our initial stumbling)
wondering if this topic will be 'moderated' .i hope people 'get it'. its not in any way intended for maliciousness, i percieved a need and have tried to provide a space, i was looking for a page with this function but couldnt find one.
this is not a place for spaming!