instructables and a few issues with Mac, iPhone and iPad
I have had numerous issues related to writing step by step instructables on my iPad as well as iPhone and my mac....this site needs its own app for iPad and iPhone....I use my mac at home with similar problems...here are a few of the issues:
- While writing in the text box, when you go to delete a few letters,the cursor jumps to either the beginning of the paragraph or goes directly to the end...
- there is no internal spell check within the contents of the text box toolbar area or any where else that I can find
- a few times I wrote an entire step and went to save it and then a error window appeared and I lost all of the data in that step
- when uploading images, sometimes you get a progress bar and other times not...never sure if its uploading or not for the first minute or so
- THIS IS WHAT I HAVE RECEIVED IN THE PAST TWO DAYS WHEN TRYING TO DOWNLOAD THE THANKSGIVING CHALLENGE..MIND YOU I JUST INSTALLED THE FIREFOX BROWSER BECAUSE SAFARI HAD SIMILAR ISSUES...