People search for stuff at Instructables all the time. Sometimes they find what they're looking for, and sometimes they don't. But there are a few common how-tos that come up often enough that make us wonder, "why don't we have an Instructable on that?"
The answer is because no one has written one. But you can change all that.
Below is a list of Instructables that we'd like to have. It's broken into two sections. Think of the "Most Wanted Instructables" list as the Heath Ledger as the Joker type of wanted. The "Wanted Instructables" list below still has tons of people searching for answers to those questions, they just aren't in the top ten right now.
Write an Instructable about one of the topics on the "Most Wanted List" and you will be eligible to win a Magic 8 Ball
, a .5 oz. bottle of aloe vera gel to sooth your burn, an Instructables robot t-shirt, a Burning Questions bumper sticker and a robot patch! Write an Instructable about one of the topics on the "Wanted List" and you will be eligible to win an Instructables robot t-shirt, a Burning Questions bumper sticker and a robot patch.
Just be sure to provide a great Instructable and give it the same title as it appears in the list. Please read the full requirements below before entering as they have changed slightly from previous rounds.
Most Wanted Instructables:
How to pack a suitcaseHow to waxHow to stretchHow to fishHow to paint wallsActing tipsHow to make cakeHow to bowlHow to fastHow to make chocolate
Chocolate CookiesCanning picklesHow to make spaghettiHomemade spaghettiHow to make sodaMake a mapHomemade cheeseHow to make coffeeHow to make doughQuiltingHow to tanHow to make clayLearn how to surfHow to make butterHow to make candyHow to podcastCompostingHow to make salsaFriendship braceletsHow to bake a potatoFrench toast recipeHow to make a fireHow to run fasterGreen cleaningGreen livingGreen tea dietHow to braidHow to divideHow to throw a punchHow to factorHow to grindHow to curl hairHow to weave hair
- The Instructables have to be of very good quality. So include well written text, plenty of details, original pictures, and provide a thorough answer to the question. If they're lousy (you know when they are), your project won't be allowed into the contest.
- The Instructables have to include their own original images taken by you, the author. Instructables comprised of images found online will not be allowed into the group.
- They have to be titled exactly as they appear above. Why? Because that's what people are looking for.
- They have to have a publish date after September 18th.
- They have to be on the list! Only Instructables answering questions on the list will be admitted to the group.
If multiple users decide to answer the same question, we'll pick the Instructable that answers the question best and declare them the winner. So make sure that your answer is the best it can possibly be!
That's it, so go forth and hunt down the answers for some of these Burning Questions! Once again, the title needs to be the same as it is in the list!Official Rules
The Burning Questions: Round 6 is closed.