The Epilog Challenge is back!
Once again, we've teamed up with Epilog Laser
to give away a Zing
laser cutter to the most awesome Instructable posted between November 8th, 2010, and January 2nd, 2011. Runners-up will win the next-best thing: gift certificates for Ponoko's
custom laser-cutting services.
The Epilog Zing
laser cutter is an awesome machine: you can engrave and cut a wide variety of materials with pinpoint precision. It's a huge help to anyone starting a small business, or who just loves making fantastic things. Check out the video to learn more about the Zing
, and other Epilog
is the world's easiest making system: you can upload designs, have them fabricated, select materials, and even connect with buyers. Don't have your own laser cutter? Ponoko
So how do you win the Epilog Challenge?
Make something awesome. Any project, on any subject, is eligible! Post a new Instructable that shows off your amazing skills and creativity, and proves that you deserve an Epilog Zing
laser cutter. Be sure to document your project with lots of great photos, and provide clear instructions so others can learn from your work.
Now get to work, there's a laser cutter to be won! The contest opens November 8, so you've got plenty of time to do something amazing. We can't wait to see what you'll make.
Multiple entries are accepted, but each entrant can only win one prize. International entries are accepted.
1. All federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No purchases are necessary; void where prohibited by law.
2. Participants agree to abide by all decisions of Instructables, contest co-sponsors, and judges, which shall be final and binding with respect to all issues relating to this contest.
3. Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative or prize substitution is available. Instructables and contest co-sponsors reserve the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value if the prize listed is unavailable for any reason. All potential winners are subject to verification at the discretion of Instructables and contest co-sponsors.
4. Winner agrees that prizes are being provided "as is", and Instructables and contest co-sponsors make no warranty, representation or guarantee regarding the prize, including but not limited to its quality, condition, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
5. Instructables and contest co-sponsors are not responsible for problems including (but not limited to) damaged, incorrect, inaccurate, lost, delayed, or defective entries, or for injury or damage to any computer resulting from participation in this contest. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void.
6. Instructables reserves the right to modify, cancel, postpone or end the contest at any time as necessary, at its sole discretion, or to disqualify any participant or winner, at its sole discretion, deemed to have cheated, destroyed, obstructed, or otherwise acted illegally or in bad faith in relation to this contest.
7. Instructables reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be in violation of the Terms of Service; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; to be acting in a unethical or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
8. By submitting an entry and entering this contest, you represent and warrant that: you are over the age of 18, or entering with the knowledge and permission of your parent or guardian (subject to verification), and that the entry does not contain or incorporate the intellectual property and/or confidential information of any third party.
9. By submitting an entry and entering this contest, you hereby grant Instructables and Epilog Laser a perpetual, irrevocable, sublicenseable, worldwide, royalty free right to publish and distribute your entry for their promotional purposes.
10. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the official rules, or the rights of entrants, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the substance laws of the State of California and any applicable laws and regulations of the United States.