Share your skills in our Halloween photo editing challenge! Use any image editor you like to spookify your images, and create a Step-by-Step Instructable to teach the rest of us how you made it happen.
We've teamed up with the free online image editor Pixlr this Halloween to find the best Halloween-themed photo-editing Instructables. We're giving away two iPads for Instructables with images featuring creepy people or a spooky scene, and 10 runners-up will win an Eye-Fi wireless memory card.
- submit a Step-by-Step Instructable (video and photo Instructables will not be accepted)
- demonstrate a Halloween themed photo manipulation
- include a before and after image
- include in-process screenshots and tool descriptions so others can repeat your process
- any photo editing tool is eligible
Don't have photo editing software? Try the free online image editor Pixlr, and start creating your challenge entry now!
Multiple entries are accepted, but each entrant can only win one prize. Contest is open to US, Canada (excluding Quebec), UK, and Australia . Contest closes for entries at 11:59pm PDT, October 17, 2011.