Moderated group created by
nickdisney on Jun 12, 2007
Ok, so you need to get rid of some junk? Great, because some of us are looking to acquire MORE!!
The rules are easy and as follows:
1) You do not talk about Junkyard.
(Sorry, no more cheesy movie refrences.)
2) You do not talk about Junkyard.
(Okay, I'm done, I promise.)
3) Everything here is free with the exception of shipping costs, should you choose to use the mail.
4) You must post condition of items up for grabs. It would really suck if you took the time to prepare a project and find out later that the parts you received are not functioning the way you want them to.
5) If you need something, post it and be patient. DO NOT DOUBLE POST within one week.
Same rule goes if you're giving things away.
6) If you respond to an offer, do what you need to do to get it and don't leave someone hanging. And if you are giving something away, DON'T NEGLECT THE RESPONSIBILITY!
7) First come first served.
8) No off topic discussions.
9) All posts must be formatted to the following style:
Subject: OFFERED: Used ceiling fan: Compton, California.
Body: One blade missing, motor works, willing to ship or arrange pickup
Subject: WANTED: Micrometer: NORTHERN NEW JERSEY
Body: Any will do. Thanks.
Subject: TAKEN: Ceiling fan: Compton, California
Body: Taken Friday
ALL others will be deleted.
10) Do not give out your credit card numbers, checking account numbers, social security numbers, or any essential information. I am not responsible for any theft, wrongdoing or crimes associated with behavior of this sort. i am only a group moderator and not your Superman. I will not rescue you.
11) When arranging a pick-up, most people find it to be acceptable to leave your items outside (weather permitting) with a recipient's name attached. I am not responsible for anything they do when they get there.
FAILURE TO ABIDE WILL RESULT IN GROUP BANISHMENT
Well, happy hunting and keep on keepin on!