With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
These re-usable grocery bags will help you answer the question "Paper or plastic?" from your grocer, and help save waste and those landfill stuffers you're accumulating. The bags ...
1. Cut four (4) of pattern on fold allowing 1/4" seam.
2. With wrong sides together, sew sides and top of handle with a zig zag stitch or anything durable. I used a zig zag first and then follow ...
3. Turn outside in and press seams. Run a straight stitch, approximately 1/4" seam allowance, creating a French seam.
4. Turn to right side and press seams again. Notch corners of center for easy hem turning, and zig zag around center opening and handle opening. Secure corners ...
5. Fold handle in half, bringing in side and bottom to match. Press and secure handle top and bottom with several zig zags back and forth.
Here's the finished product.
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.