Step 1: Parts
foam craft ball(should be just a bit bigger than your speaker)
speaker(mine has about a 3in. diameter
Old broken guitar cable OR 1/4 in female jack
felt, foam, or something soft to dampen the sound
tube, 3-5ft. at about 1/4 in diameter
jar or box
Step 2: "Sound cone"
1. cut the foam ball in half
2. carve out the foam ball so that there is a "shelf" for the edge of the speaker to sit on
3. carve lower than the "shlef" abaout 1/2 an inch, leaving room for the tube.
4. on the outside of the foam ball, drill a hole the same size as your tube into the very center.
5. hot glue in the speaker and the tube.
Step 3: Set up the speaker
the speaker hooks directly into the "speaker out" or "headphone out" of your amp. so you can either solder a cable or a jack to the speaker. i used a cabale because my friend left me one with only one end, so it had no use, but a jack might be a lot more handy.
Step 4: Box
Step 5: How to use
1. plug the speaker into the "speaker out" on your amp.
2. tape tupe to the side of your mic stand
3. Now comes the hard part: while playing your guitar put the tube in your mouth and mouth the words you want to say directly into the microphone.