This tutorial will guide you to turn a used water dispenser into a small, air-conditioned room for pets.
You need to prepare:
1. A hot and cold water dispenser. Make sure that its cooling function still works;
2. A CPU cooling module;
3. A water-cooled head;
4. A 12-volt DC mini submersible pump;
5. A temperature display board;
6. A plastic bottle;
7. An about 1-meter long conduit that fits the water pump;
8. Some used paper;
9. A comfortable towel (optional);
10. Hot-melt adhesives and a hot melt gun;
11. Several cable ties;
12. Sorry for not listing other complementary tools;
13. Your wisdom.