Step 1: Materials
Seeeduino × 1
Starter Shield × 1
PVC pipe (L:220mm D:20mm) × 7
Nylon cable ties × 2
9V Battery × 1
Step 2: Assembly
1. Saw the PVC pipe into 7 pieces, and each one is 220mm long.
2. Get PVC pipes together with tape and put Grove - Vibration Sensor into the central one.
3. Drill holes on the pipes and fix Seeeduino with nylon cable ties and foam tape.
4. Connect Grove - Vibration Motor to Seeeduino with Grove cable.
5. Solder the parts of Starter Shield and mount it onto Seeeduino.
6. Give a 9V battery to Seeeduino