This is an alarm created from an Arduino using 3 LEDs, a Speaker, and a Ultra Sonic Sensor!
From 5-25cm everything goes off along with police siren sound
26-50cm one of the LEDs will flash and dull sound will play
51-200 one of the LEDs will flash and a very faint sound will play
Step 1: Add Speaker and +/- Wires
1. Add postive and negative jumper wire sGND(-) and 5V(+) from the Arduino to the bread board
2. Connect Speaker using the negative to negative, and positive to pin 4
Step 2: Add 3 LEDs to the Breadboard
`1.Connect 3 LEDs in a row on the breadboard for easy wiring
2. Connect the negative jumper wire to the breadboard then to the LED negative side (As shown)
3 Connect a 220 Ohm resister to the positive side of the LEDs
4.Connect a jumper wire from the resistor to the arduino usings pins 5,6,7
WARNING: MAKE SURE THE POSITIVE IS THE LONGER SIDE OF THE LED
Step 3: Connect the Ultra Sonic Sonar
1. Connect VCC to positive terminal breadboard
2. Connect GND to ground terminal on breadboard
3. Connect Echo to pin 9
4. Connect Trig to pin 8
That's it! Upload the code and you're secure!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.