There are many great humidors, and even more great home-made humidors, but few that are easy and cheap enough for the average cigar smoker (I'm referring to the one to two cigar a week people.)
This instructible will show you how to make a extremely cheap or free if you happen to have an empty bottle handy single cigar humidor.
(Please excuse image quality, I was forced to use a Cellphone)
Step 1: Materials
1) Water bottle with around 1-3 inches of water in it.
2) Some Tape, I chose electrical.
3) A cigar and a cigar tube (together because you most likely bought them this way.)
4) A knife (please use a smaller one than I did, it was handy, and excessively dangerous.)
5) The lid to your water bottle
6) around three minutes.