Step 1: Materials
- Small box (i used a 80mm Computer fan box, its not entirely necessary but it makes it easy to take off the antenna portion if you want to move the card)
- Tape (Scotch, Electric, Duct. Doesn't matter)
- Evdo/3g Card/Cell phone. (mine is a Verizon Pantech UMW 190)
Step 2: 3 Step process :D
2. Run the rest of the length of wire outside through a window, door, or any other opening in your house.
3. Attach the wire to the side of your house in an upward direction. (I used tacks for ease of removal in the event of me needing to do so)
(sorry about the slight glare on the pictures, it was 9pm and raining :O)