Introduction: 1 Pot Garlic Broccoli Pasta
This is my favorite thing to make when I'm exhausted after school, but want some vegetables. The time depends on the pasta you use. The smaller the pasta the quicker this is.
- 1/2 box pasta
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped (really as much as you can fit into the pot)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Sharp cheddar (optional)
- Add the pasta to boiling water and cook for 2 minutes less than the given time.
- Add broccoli and cook for 2 minutes. Feel free to add more water if it doesn't fit.
- Drain the pot and pour in the olive oil.
- Add in the garlic, pasta and broccoli back in and cook for 10 more minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add salt and serve with shredded cheese if you'd like.