Introduction: 1. Sprinkler Remote Garden System (Riego Por Aspersion Remota) on Rpi
Here explain how build a sprinkler system with Rpi and Relay in 5 step
1. Components: RasberryPi 2, Relay
3. Set up
1. This is very simple example how install your auto sprinkler system or automatic garage door etc... all depend of your imagination, your limits are in your mind. :)
I didn't code any time, you no need to have knowledge of programming or electronic. Let's go.
We need a RaspberryPi 2, B+ or Zero, in this case I have used my RaspberryPi2 and Relay that I both on Internet.
Step 1: 2. Here Explain How Build a Sprinkler System With Rpi and Relay in 10 Steps
The software used in the chapter is very simple.
1. Apache Web server, sudo apt-get install apache2.
2. Install sqlite, sudo apt-get install libsqlite3-dev build-essential -y
3. php5 sudo apt-get install php5
4. the wiringpiri http://wiringpi.com/ is GPIO Interface library for the Raspberry Pi
- http://wiringpi.com/download-and-install/ and follow the steps
- sudo apt-get install git-core
If you get any errors here, make sure your Pi is up to date with the latest versions of Raspbian:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get upgrade
To obtain WiringPi using GIT: git clone git://git.drogon.net/wiringPi
If you have already used the clone operation for the first time, then cd wiringPi git pull origin
Will fetch an updated version then you can re-run the build script below.
To build /install there is a new simplified script:
cd wiringPi ./build
- gpio readall ( this command show you all pins output correspond to your Raspberry Pi, so you can see where do you want to connect your relay output)
6. Sprinklerpi is a web inteface for mobiles very useful and very simple to used, just clone the repository in to your Rpi and make install, follow the instructions on this link, https://github.com/rszimm/sprinklers_pi.git when you install it, go to your RaspberryPi IPaddress follow port 8080 ex. 192.168.0.20:8080 and you will can access to your sparkling system.
Step 2: 1.3 Set Up the Files
3. Set up
Here we have the system with sprinkler automation. example.
and Now a manual example. you will need 3 files.
1. index.php with the images
3. gpio file to control the out puts
Here is the instructable.
Step 3: 1.4 Test
Now Enjoy Guys, if you have any question or need help, just contact with me please.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.