loading
Hi, I am not an electronics expert, I soldered a hard copper wire to 1 watt LED mounted on heat sink to use it as emergency light. Connected it directly to battery (Nokia BL-5C) taken out from my mobile phone, which gives hours of uninterrupted light and later I do charge it putting it back in my mobile.
Nokia BL-5C is not LiPo, it's Li-ion battery
It can be used but it will go flat in 2 hours because a 1 watt LED draws 350 Milli Amps. of current.
this is really a bad idea, LIPo batteries can't be used that way. <br> <br>

About This Instructable

2,503views

2favorites

License:

Bio: I am a straight forward person, with positive attitude in life.
More by manishrkp:1 W LED on nokia BL-5C mobile battery. 
Add instructable to: