Do you work in an office, or a place where you like to have your phone within reach, but cant have the volume up to hear incoming calls or see the screen to check things, well look no further. This is an phone stand that you can make in under a minute, and it only requires a large paperclip and a bulldog clip!
If you found this useful, feel free to subscribe, and comment if you would like to share your opinion on the project. Thanks!
Step 1: What You Need
There really isn't much to say here really, but here's what you need!
- A large paperclip
- A large bulldog clip
That was simple enough, let's move on.
Step 2: Combining
In this step we will attach the paperclip and the bulldog clip together. Follow the pictures and steps. (Eg. Step 1 corresponds to Picture 1)
- Attach the paperclip into the bulldog clip like so. (Look at the next picture to see which way around it goes.
- Fold the lower bulldog flap behind the paperclip like shown.
Next step, here we come!
Step 3: Bending
Now we will bend the paperclip to form an arm to support the phone. Follow the pictures and steps. (Eg. Step 1 corresponds to Picture 1)
- Bend the paper clip like shown in the picture, being careful not to bend the whole thing, so 1 side of the paperclip touches the bottom bulldog clip flap.
- A closeup of how the bottom of the paperclip should look. NOTE: You may not be able to tell, but the paperclip is not fully bent, so it is actually pushing on the flap.
Onward and upwards!
Step 4: Finalising
Only 1 VERY simple step here. Follow the pictures and steps. (Eg. Step 1 corresponds to Picture 1)
- Finally, fold the other bulldog flap up like so, until it touches the paperclip.
Step 5: Finished!
I hope that, if you made this stand, you enjoy it and it is very useful as a quick and super cheap phone stand.
Thanks for reading/building, comment and subscribe for more!