Sometimes you have a small mouse and you throw it to the garbage. But, using some wire, superglue, a magnet and imagination, you can make beautiful mice that will decorate your fridge.
Feliz Cumpleaños Lucia Langer! Madre, estoy muy orgulloso de ti. Eres la mejor!!! :-)
Happy Birthday Lucia Langer! Mother, I'm so proud of you. You are the best!!! :-)
Step 1: Materials
1 Dead Verbatim mini-mouse
1 Red flat cable
1 Red wire
2 Iron washers
1 Red plastic half ball (for the nose. i get one from the iTop i used on my last project)
Dremel Rotary Tool
And don't forget:
1. If you don't have it, replace it!
2. Use protective equipment (dust mask and goggles).
3. Beware of drilled and soldered hot surfaces.
4. Work in a good ventilated area.
5. Always have junk in stock.
6. Have fun.