Step 3: Garage Penetration Indicator
To keep those fragile boxes full of Christmas decorations and 6th grade soccer participation trophies safe, why not dangle a tennis ball from your garage ceiling to mark where you should stop?
Here's a way to do it*:
- Hang a string from where you think it will hit the center of your windshield or the spot right in front of the driver.
- Park better than you ever have before.
- Using a stick, laser pointer, friend, or your eyeballs, determine where you should hang your tennis ball.
- Put a screw into your sweet spot, then tie on the string.
- Attach the string to the tennis ball.
*You could also make a dowel/tape/nail contraption to stick the string to the ceiling all in one go. Or just send a lanky friend onto the roof of your car. Or tie a string to a spear gun. There are other options, is all I'm trying to say.