Introduction: 100% Edible Poop (That Didn't Come From Your Dog!)
Although it looks real, this is NOT real poop. Using a few common ingredients, I made this fake poop that can be used for pranks, dares, and whatever else you can dream up, but it is 100 % edible!
Step 1: Ingredients
- 1 cup peanut butter (crunchy looks best)
- 1/8 cup chocolate syrup
- 1-3 tablespoons of cornstarch (experiment until you find the consistency you like)
- Optional: Nuts (I used almonds)
Step 2: Making It
- Put the peanut butter, chocolate syrup, and corn starch in a bowl
- Mix it together with an electric mixer until it looks right
- Chop nuts a variety of sizes for a more realistic look
- Mix them in using a spoon or a spatula
- Cut the corner of a ziplock bag (or get really large cake frosters) so there is a hole about 3/4" in diameter. This will vary depending on how big you want it to be. The hole usually gets wider too.
- Put the mixture into the bag
- refrigerate for a few hours, but not long otherwise it will harden too much
- Take out of the refrigerator and squeeze it out of the bag through the hole (or out of the cake frosters if you used those)
- Shape with you hands as needed
- Your done!
Step 3: Conlusion
This is a great prank or dare and if you have any other ideas for it, please leave a comment below. Also tell me how people reacted to yours. One thing I like to do is the picture above because it freaks everyone out! This is very messy so be careful and have fun! Please vote for me on the "Deceptive Desserts" contest if you liked it!