To make this you'll need:
- One tall Arizona Tea can. Get a flavor you think will look good. I absolutely love the Green Tea kind in every way, so I used those.
- Thin, light string. Fishing line will work very well here.
- See through tape. I used packing tape because it's very clear and will stick to almost everything. Alternatively, if you want this to be really really durable and more legit you could use hot glue.
- A pocketknife you don't care about. You wouldn't believe how easy these cans are to cut with a small knife, but there's absolutely no way that can be good for the blade. I had my old leatherman that I broke when I was little hanging around so I used that. Alternatively, if you have tinsnips and an awl to get the cuts started, that would probably work better. In my case, I have neither and it's the weekend so the shop's closed, and the little knife works splendidly.
- A straightedge
- A good sharpie
- You might want scissors, and maybe a little awl, but you don't necessarily need them.