Introduction: 1,000 Rpm Hurricane Balls for Less Than $7
this instructable has been entered into the gorilla glue make it stick contest so please vote!!
i have always been fascinated with air power and movement so when i heard about hurricane balls i was very fascinated cyclone balls are basically 2 spheres welded together so i did a little research and found that they were extremely over priced (in my humble opinion) at approximately $38.48 online i was shocked i knew i could do better much better and so the quest for the epoxy began
Step 1: Parts List
the parts you will need are all easily accessible and are hopefully household items so here is what you will need....
1. your best most durable high strength adhesive
2. 2 ball bearings, marbles, anything spherical and hard will work
Step 2: Putting It Together
this is the easy part but for completeness sake i will break it down so here it is
1. obtain a small medicine cup or bottle cap
2. put equal amounts of epoxy and hardener into the bottle cap
3. stir the mixture well
4. take your sphere/ball and apply the epoxy to one point on the ball
5. clamp the second sphere to the first and pour the remaining epoxy on the point of contact
6. let dry for a good long while (overnight)
Step 3: Crank It Up
PS: don't forget to vote!!
in response to the numerous requests for a video demonstration i have finally been able to get one i apologize for the delay( my internet was on the fritz) any way here it is
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.