Introduction: 10W Flashlight
First timer here,
I guess this is just a demonstration of what I'm capable to do. The purpose is not for me to brag about it but to seek suggestion, guidance or constructive criticism.
I'm willing to do a step by step guide if anyone interested...
All is appreciated!
- It's 7 lbs. Probably heavy for some people.
- It has 2 LED instead of one.
- Runs on a 12V Lead-Acid batteries which is secure inside the case.
- I wrapped the case with plastic sheet to prevent water from leaking inside.
- You can hold it by the handle. Later on I added a strap so you can carry it by the shoulder.
Step 1: 10W LED Demonstration
I bought mine from eBay
First photo is the LED at 9w
Second photo is the LED at 12W
Step 2: More Demonstration...
The whole room is completely in darkness. This is just to show you how bright it is. It gets very hot too!