Introduction: €12 Led Cactus (neon Room Decoration)
In this instructable, I'm going to show you how I made this awesome Led Cactus Room Decoration
Let's start shall we :)
Step 1: What Do You Need and Where to Find It
Things you need for this project:
- Neon led cactus from ebay ---> price around €9.50
- Flower pot (of your choise) ---> price around €1.50
- Some sand or stones (got some white sand left) ---> price €0
- Some plastic cup for leveling your cactus ---> price €0
If you haven't already:
- Hot glue gun with hot glue ---> price €8.60
- Some battery's (3*dubble A) ---> price €
- Some scissors and sandpaper ---> price € ...
If you want, you can 3d print the flower pot, this will look amazing too ;)
Step 2: Clean Up the Cactus
When arrived, the cactus will have some mounting holes at the top.
I just removed it with some scissors and some sanding paper.
If you want, you can remove the plastic bridge in the middle as well.
I didn't do this, because I thought it would get out of shape, if I did.
Step 3: Gluing Time
Now have to glue the cactus to the plastic leveler and than I glued this in the flower pot.
Pretty easy right ;)
Step 4: La Finishing Touth
After all that hard work.
We finally arrived at the end.
Now we just have to fill the flower pot with some sand, dirt, or stones you prefer.
é voilla, your neon led cactus is done.
Enjoy your awesome led room decoration.
Any question or remarks, please feel free to ask!!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.