So, let's see how I made it!
Step 1: Making the Base
2. Put a 20mm*40mm*400mm box to the front.
3. Put a 20mm*60mm*400mm box to the back.
4. Use the filler tool to make the edges round.
5. Rotate and lift it to make it look like it's standing.
Step 2: Making the Speakers and the Fans
2. Cut two 5cm x 5cm holes to the middle of the laptop stand, to make the place of the fans.
3. Drill two deep holes to the each sides of the laptop stand, where the speakers touch them and two other holes near to the middle. (As shown on the pictures)
+4. It isn't necessary for the model, but I created two boxes, which look like fans and made the speakers more look like real speakers.
The speakers have audio jacks which connects them to the laptop stand and also helps them to stay in place.
Step 3: Paint Everything
Here are two pictures of the laptop stand. In the second picture you can see it when the speakers are put back to the side of the stand and they aren't in use.
Congratulation! You have finished you laptop stand. I hope you enjoyed watching this tutorial as much as I did making it. :)