Introduction: 2 Ingredient Pancakes
Ready in 10 minutes
Serves 1 person
- 2 large eggs
- 1 medium ripe banana (peeled)
* ½ tbs of oil for cooking
- Adding a pinch of baking powder can make them fluffier
- Adding honey or vanilla can build flavor
- Flip them gently
- Make them 4 inches
- Chopped nuts
- Diced fresh fruit
- Chocolate chips
- Maple syrup
- Powdered sugar
- Brown sugar
- Mixing bowl
- Cast iron or non-stick pan
Step 1: Mash
In a medium sized bowl, mash the banana well.
Step 2: Whisk
In another medium sized bowl, whisk the eggs until they take on a uniform color and consistency.
Step 3: Stir
Stir the whisked eggs into the mashed banana until everything is well combined.
Step 4: Heat
Place a pan over low-medium heat with ½ tablespoon of oil.
Step 5: Pour
Once heated, pour the pancake mix into the pan.
Step 6: Bubble
Wait for bubbles to start appearing in the batter to flip the pancake.
Step 7: Cook
After flipping the pancake, cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
Step 8: Notes
- Batter can be stored in the fridge for a few days
- Batter can be reheated in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Use low-medium heat for best results
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.