Ever found yourself in an immediate need for a battery connector for your project??
So this instructable is for you, to use your old, dead 9v battery and make a battery connector clip for your amazing projects.
Step 1: Materials Required
- 9v Battery(dead)
- Insulated wire
- Wire stripper
- Soldering Iron
- Hot Glue Gun
Step 2: How to Do
1. Take an old 9v battery( Zinc carbon or Alkaline).
2. Tear apart and extract the Top Battery Terminal and Bottom Plastic Cover.
Note: To learn how to remove the Top terminals and Bottom cover from the battery you can watch my instructable ---- 9v Battery disassembly or the Video above...!
3. Put some solder on the back side of Top Terminals.
4. Take two small wires and solder them on the Back side of Top terminal.
5. Now, carefully apply the Hot Glue and paste the bottom cover on the back so that there is no strain on wires.
Your Battery connector is ready in just 2 minutes.
Note: For detailed description watch my video above...!
Thank you. All the Best..:)