- Now cut the leaf into two unequal parts.
- The larger part is held vertically and the smaller part is kept horizontally under the larger part as shown in picture.
- Fold the horizontal leaf which is on your left to right and upon that the right leaf to left.
- Fold the vertical leaf which is up towards down and then the down leaf to up(now we can find a square formed from this foldings)and insert it into the square which is formed from the back.
- Hold the square tight and drag the leaf down.
- Now reverse the leaf and you can find a square with horizontal leaf towards right and vertical leaf towards down.
- Insert the right horizontal leaf and drag the leaf from left and insert the same leaf into the square from left and drag from right.
- Place it on your wrist with horizontal leaf downward.
- Circle the wrist with horizontal leaf and insert into square from above.
- Hold the square and drag the leaf from down.
- And that's your 2 minute bracelet for Christmas is ready..