Introduction: 20 PVC Projects to Build - PVC Fun
Today I am going to show you 20 PVC Projects that you will want to build at home.
First is the PVC Blowgun Revolver that will allow you to shoot 6 shots without reloading. It takes a little time to make but well worth the effort.
Number 2 is a Mini Cannon that shoots dried beans or about anything you can slide down its barrel. Kids will love to play war with this project.
Third we have the NERF Blowgun. This simple and very affective nerf gun is very easy to make and can hit targets over 50 feet away.
Number 4 is the PVC Crossbow. This somewhat powerful weapon made almost entirely of PVC and shoots wooden darts. This is a harder project to make but very fun when finished.
Number 5 brings us the PVC Bow. The design is simple and easy to put together. The drawn weight is not to heavy, but if you want to give one to a child, here is a smaller less powerful version they will love.
If you like playing with rockets, then number 6 is for you. Here is a paper rocket launcher that can provide hours of fun. Make sure to watch this video and the upgrades video to make this rocket launcher work even better .
Number 7 Is the awesome rubber band gun. Rubber band guns have been around for a while, but this is very easy to make and can shoot two rubber bands at one time.
In 8th place we have the mini crossbow for kids. It is a simple design and not overly powerful to keep the kids from getting into trouble.
Number 9 is the PVC water gun. Hook this water gun up to the hose and you can have loads of fun.
If you have ever wanted to have a homemade water park, then Number 10 is for you. This simple design works great in the backyard and kids will love it.
Number 11. If you have cold weather and no snow to play in, here is a PVC snowmaker. It may take a little time, but you can have that fluffy white stuff too.
Number 12 is a Marshmallow gun. The kids will love to shoot each other with marshmallows. You can also convert this to a water bottle shooter.
If your kids like soccer then number 13 is for you. This simple and easy to make soccer goal is great for kids of all ages.
Number 14 is a simple PVC Sword, that your kids will love.
Number 15 is a great pair of Nunchucks. They work great for anyone wanting to start in martial arts.
Number 16 is another martial arts favorite, the Ninja Sai. This simple design is easy to make and looks great on a wall.
If you like primitive weapons, then you will like number 17’s very simple ATLATL. You will only need two items to make it and it shoots arrows very well.
Number 18 is a great par of jousting sticks. Your kids will love to battle each other with these without the painful after affects.
Number 19 is for the overly cautious parents who want safer toys. Here is a great way to make foam toys so that your kids can play without getting hurt.
And finally number 20 is a PVC balloon gun that can shoot pencils across the room.
I hope you enjoyed these projects and are able to make some for yourself.
Links to all of these projects are HERE:
1. PVC Blowgun Revolver - Six Shooter - How to make a Blowgun
2. How to make a Mini Cannon that Shoots
3. How to make a Blowgun - NERF Blowgun
4. How to make a Crossbow - Homemade PVC Crossbow
5. How to make a Bow - PVC Bow
- How to make a PVC Bow for Kids
6. How to make a Paper Rocket Launcher with PVC
- Paper Rocket Launcher Upgrades
7. How to make a Rubber Band Gun
8. How to make a Crossbow - PVC Mini Crossbow for Kids
9. How to make a PVC Water Gun
10. How to make a Homemade Water Park with PVC
11. How to Make a PVC Snow Maker for about $15
12. How to make a Marshmallow Gun
- Make a Bottle Shooter with a Marshmallow Gun
13. How to make a Soccer Goal for Kids with PVC
14. How to make a Sword - PVC Sword
15. How to make Nunchucks (Nunchaku)
16. How to make a Ninja Sai - PVC
17. How to make a Very Simple Homemade ATLATL
18. How to make a Jousting Stick with 2 liter bottles and PVC
19. How to make Foam Toy Weapons for Kids
20. How to make a PVC Balloon Gun that Shoots
Have fun Building!