Introduction: 20 Minute Pumpkin Puree
During my last grocery shopping I had been to Kroger and the item
that I mainly wanted to buy was Pumpkin Puree, but to my surprise I saw sooooooo many different kinds of fresh pumpkins and I got very excited, so I decided to prepare pumpkin puree at home. Here is a simple and very quick method to prepare pumpkin puree. Hope you find it useful :)
Step 1: Steps to Prepare Pumpkin Puree
- Wash a small Sugar Pumpkin or Pie Pumpkin very well
- Cut the top which holds the stem of the Pumpkin and cut the pumpkin into half
- Remove the seeds and strings well (Do not throw the seeds as the seeds can be used so many ways)
- In a pressure cooker pour 1 inch water, place the pumpkin pieces, put the lid and let it cook for 10 minutes (1 vissel)
- Once the steam settles, open the cooker lid, remove the skin of the pumpkin which comes off easily, mix well with a spoon and place in refrigerator till needed. Done :)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.