this is a short one, i didnt take much pictures along the way, but its pretty simple.
(2) 2x3's i think they were 8ft length
(1) 6ft length of chain, or two 3ft pieces, mine is rated at 90lbs
(1) pack of 2 "tee hinges"
(1) 100ft 3/16 rope/clothes line
(4) corner brackets for easy assembly - optional - i ended up not using these
(1) large/long pillow or a pad, or blanket folded up
I cut (2) 35.5" and (2) 22.5" pieces from the 2x3s to fit the pad i found that was getting thrown away at work, pre-drilled and used 2 self drilling wood screws on each corner, i also drilled holes every 1.5" in the 2 long boards. think i used a 5/16 bit for easy threading of the rope. then i laced it up like a shoe, this part took alot longer then i figured..
level and mark the wall, install the hinges on the bed frame and then to the wall, thats how i did it at least. then i stalled the chain using normal sheet rock screws, one at each end of the chain. i used the level sitting across the bed when i did this. will try to add pictures of the hinges and rope webbing, you could really lay anything across it like a blanket or pillow.
as you can see from the pictures, my 65+ lb dog put it to use immediatly and approved.