2013 Halloween Mutant Plant

901

14

Posted

Introduction: 2013 Halloween Mutant Plant

I created this desktop plant in about an hour. I used two different sized Styrofoam balls (2 for the mouths, 1 for the eye), paint, store bought vampire teeth, a store bought plastic cauldron, fake foliage and lots of hot glue. I cut the mouth balls in half then cut an angle piece out of one of the halves. Glued them back together and painted the inside with red paint. I then glued the teeth in place (after waiting for the paint to set up a bit), next I painted the outside with green pain. Then I attached it to a bamboo skewer and glued the leaves around the head. I painted the eye and glued the leaves and skewer in place. Finally I used a scrap of Styrofoam block inside the cauldron to hold everything in place. I artfully arranged the fake foliage so that the bottom couldn't be seen.

Share

Recommendations

  • Gluten Free Challenge

    Gluten Free Challenge
  • Sew Warm Contest 2018

    Sew Warm Contest 2018
  • Epilog Challenge 9

    Epilog Challenge 9
user

We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.

Tips

Questions

Comments