Step 3: PCB Art
Etching the board:
1) Lightly sand the copper clad board. This seems to make the pattern stick better.
2) Set your laser printer on max toner density
3) Print out the PCB art on magazine paper. It may jam a few times, but it gives great results.
4) Iron the PCB art onto the board at your iron's maximum temperature. Apply alot of pressure for 15 minutes.
5) Soak in water to dissolve paper. Remove any excess paper.
6) Fix any broken traces with a sharpee.
7) Etch in ferric chloride which you can get at Radio Shack.