Introduction: 3 April Fools' Day Pranks
It's that time of the year when you should keep your eyes opened.
April fools day is coming.
In this Instructable, we are going to look at 3 pranks that you can pull on your friends or family.
Step 1: Replace the Drink in the Can
- Get to identical cans (beer, cola, soda etc.)
- Without opening the can, drill a hole in the bottom of the can.
- Rinse it properly and make sure there are no aluminium shavings left in the can.
It will be faster to empty the can, if you put a straw inside of the hole.
Step 2: Replace the Drink in the Can
- Empty the second can and cut off the bottom.
- Trim it with scissors
You might want to use gloves to avoid cutting yourself.
You should be left with a nice "badge" looking bottom of the can.
Step 3: Replace the Drink in the Can
- Prepare the replacement drink.
I only added pepper to the drink, but Vodka or fake worms would also do a great job.
- Pour the drink in the can.
This is for extra security to make sure there are no leaks.
- Close the hole with a piece of cling-film or scotch tape.
Whatever you use, make sure it's food safe.
Step 4: Replace the Drink in the Can
- Push the "badge" on top of the cans bottom.
To successfully press it on top, apply the pressure to the centre.
You will need to press it hard until it clips in place.
You might need to give it a few tries before succeeding to secure it.
If you keep trying, but it does not fit, you might need to trim the "badge" a little bit more.
Some cans work better than others.
The result will be a tight fit. There is no way anyone will notice that there is something wrong with the can.
Now offer a drink to someone or put the can in the fridge.
Step 5: Snake Egg for Breakfast
Soft boiled eggs and soldiers - what a combination.
Surprise you loved one with a "nice" breakfast.
- Take an egg and drill a hole in the middle.
Step 6: Snake Egg for Breakfast
- Take a small rubber snake and push it inside of the egg.
Step 7: Snake Egg for Breakfast
- Cover the egg with a cling-film and soft boil it.
When boiling the egg, make sure the hole is facing up.
I put the egg in spaghetti server, so it does not flip while boiling.
Step 8: Snake Egg for Breakfast
- Serve the egg in an egg cup with a hole facing down, so it can't be seen.
I could not find an egg cup, so I had to improvise.
My egg was a little bit too soft, but you get the point.
DO NOT EAT THE EGG, EVEN IF IT'S COOKED PROPERLY.
Step 9: Something Is Wrong With the TV
Very simple, but effective prank.
- Get a universal remote control.
- Wait until somebody starts watching TV.
- Hide somewhere or hide the remote and keep turning OFF the TV.
Because they have the original remote control, it will take a while to figure out what's causing the TV to turn OFF.
Another thing you can do is take a universal remote control to supermarket.
Go to the TV section and crank up the volume to the maximum or keep changing the channels.
Find a small shop that sells TV's.
Park outside of the shop, so you can see one of TV's.
Start messing with the TV.