Introduction: 3 Flaming Holiday Shots
Spread lots of cheer at your next holiday party with these three flaming holiday shots for Thanksgiving, Hanukkah and Christmas. The recipes are very simple and are sure to impress your guests.
If you celebrate Hanukkah be sure to couple these shots with the Flaming Shots Menorah
1. Blow the shot out before you take it!
2. Don't leave the shot flaming for too long. The shot glass will get very hot!!!
Step 1: The Thanksgiving Shot
- Pour in 1/3 shot of Kahula
- Pour in 1/3 shot of Baileys over a spoon slowly
- Pour 1/3 shot of Goldschlager over a spoon slowly
- Light on fire
- Shake a little cinnamon over the shot
Step 2: The Hanukkah Shots
1/3 Blue Curaco
2/3 Goldschlager (or vodka)
- Pour in 1/3 Blue Curaco
- Pour goldschlager over a spoon
- Light on fire!
Step 3: The Christmas Shot
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.