Step 1: Intro to Sickness
Step 2: Baking Soda in the Tub
1. Go to your kitchen and get some baking soda.
2. Draw a nice warm bath that covers your entire body.
3. Pour in as much baking soda as you like.
4. Bathe (this can also include taking a little nap in the bath.)
The beauty of this remedy is it's inexpensive and the warm water is soothing to your sore stomach or pounding headache.
Step 3: Salt Water Gurgle
1. All you need is salt and water
2. Mix a glass of water with 2 tablespoons of pure table salt. (If 2 tablespoons seems to extreme, lower it and expect a weaker result.)
3. Gurgle the mixture for about 20 seconds. Repeat this step about 5 times.
4. Rinse out your mouth, careful not to rinse out your throat though.
Step 4: The Peroxide Miracle
This one can be used on any type of injury:
Almost any skin injury that you can think of
1. Grab a bottle of peroxide
2. Get a box of q-tips
3. Apply a peroxide soaked q-tip to the wound.
4. When the peroxide is applied things will tend to fizz. When this happens wipe off the peroxide and re-apply to the wound. (Do this until the wound stops fizzing.)