Introduction: 3 Steps to Clean Rust
Ever thinking about any uses of Coca Cola except drinking?
Well, it can be used in other ways to make our job easier.
Step 1: What We Need
- Coca Cola
- paper towel or cotton rags
- wire brush
Step 2: Prepare Surface
- in case you have a rusted bolt and nut you cannot open, first you have to remove extra amount of rust accumulated on that surface, with wire brush
- for stainless steel and other fine surfaces use only rags not to get any scratches
Step 3: Finishing
- apply Coca Cola to rusted surface and wait few minutes
- try to open rusted nut
- if there is no success, apply again some Coca Cola and wait
- repeat steps few times if necessary
- for stainless steel surface you can use an plastic wire brush or just rags