Introduction: 3 Ways to Wear a Deep Side Part
http://styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/How-to-Wear-a-Deep-Side-Part A deep side part is a timeless technique and in this video Sarah will show you three quick and easy ways to style it for maximum beauty.
1. Place your side part: Place the tip of a comb on the arch of your eyebrow, move upwards and go straight back.
2. Comb over to one side: From the part, comb all of your hair to one side.
Style 1: Modern Veronica Lake Waves
1. Use rollers to curl hair: Take the roller about 3/4 of the way down and wrap the end around the curler to ensure that all layers stay on the roller and clip the roller.
2. Curl hair away from the face.
3. Let cool, then take curlers out.
4. Add hairspray to set.
Style 2: Small Front Braid- Use any braiding technique you want- French, fishtail, or normal.
1. Braid on a diagonal. If you are braiding bangs, pull some extra hair from the sides.
2. Secure with a bobby pin behind your ear. Pull the hair down around the braid to hide the pin.
Style 3: Side Bun with Braid
1. Keep the braid from Style 2 and then gather hair in a side ponytail.
2. Secure with elastic the same color as your hair.
3. Create the bun by wrapping hair around itself in a circular motion. Loose and messy is find.
4. Secure with bobby or spin pins.