STOP PRETENDING YOU ARE A NORMAL GUY! Because you aren't. You are creepy. Period. But it doesn't have to be a problem for expressing your feelings and getting the attention of a nice lady. Remember: Johnny Depp was a nobody. But he started acting in "Nightmare on Elm Street" and people loved his bed scene. After that, most of his characters are dark, crazy or twisted. The result? All women say "I love Johnny! He's so... creepy, cute and sexy!".
So, the thing is simple: become an openly creepy cute guy. First step: start giving creepy cute gifts. Like ice statues made with your scissorhands, or some nice flowers you found on the cemetery. No, a collage made with her pictures and yours with the caption in red capital letters "You will be mine. In this life or the another" won't work. I tried it. Twice.
You can make a quick present using trash and give it to the lucky lady, showing that you are not only creepy, but also, creative and special! The only things you need are a small heart (I'm talking about a plastic one; so, please Gary... release that bunny. NOW!), a batteries operated toy (preferable with a very slow motion) and heaphones.
If you have the right materials, you can make this toy in one hour or less (I made it in 30 minutes).
Step 1: Materials and tools
- 1 motor and gearbox from a toy (with an axle for wheels): I used a damaged spy camera. The slow motion of its mechanism adds a creepier effect. And it's big enough for being the body.
- 1 Skull Candy damaged headset: for the wheels and arms. The skull drawings are an unintended complement.
- 1 Heart shaped damaged mini speaker: It has its own batteries holder.
- 2 thin plastic cylinder that fit in the gearbox axle and could be attached to the wheels: I use two from the remaining parts of the insuline syringes I used on the Robo Candy Bowl.
- 2 corner brace inside L (3/4in. x 1/2in.)
- 2 AAA batteries
- 1 plastic antenna from a router
- 1 rubber washer
- Nuts, bolts and iron washers
- 1 switch
- Superglue (cyanoacrylate)
- Dremel Rotary Tool
- Wire cutters
- Screwdriver kit
- Soldering Iron
Step 3: The Headset
Step 4: The Wheels
Step 5: Attaching the Wheels
Step 6: The Back Wheel
Step 7: The Heart
Step 8: Head and Shoulders
I inserted the plug of the heart/head on top of the body, then I fixed it with superglue.