Introduction: 3.14 Pi Cake
This pi cake will make you go crazy for cake and for pi!
Step 1: Materials
- 2 large bowls
- 1-3 spoons
- 3 cake pan
- Measuring cups
Step 2: Ingredients
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cups butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups flour
- ¾ cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups milk
Step 3: Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Grease and flour round cake pan.
- Mix flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter, eggs, and vanilla, and milk.
- Slowly add sugar.
- Beat on medium – high for about 3-4 minutes when well mix now slowly add your flour mixture.
- Beat until smooth.
- Poor equal amounts of batter into the pans.
Step 4: Baking
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Check with toothpick if batter is on the toothpick bake for longer.
- Then take pans out and let cool.
Step 5: Frosting
- Now you may put frosting on your cake grab one of your cakes and put on counter put frosting on the top.
- Then grab the second cake place the second cake on the first one and put frosting on the second one.
- Then grab the third cake place it one top then put frosting on it and decorate.
Step 6: Decoration
- Get peanuts or chocolate chips and created Pi on your cake.