Introduction: 3.5 Mm Audio Adaptor
3.5 mm to RCA and RCA to 3.5 mm Stereo Adaptor/Connector
This is a simple adaptor that i made to connect my HDTV audio to my 4.1 surround audio system , it's small, just around 1.5 inches
• Stereo Connectivity (Left and Right channels) Supported
• Connects audio from TV to amplifier that has a 3.5 mm cable input
• Connects your smartphone (headphone out) to audio amplifier that has RCA Audio input
• Connects smartphone audio (headphone out) to TV audio Input (RCA input socket on TV, used to connect audio from CD players/ Satellite recivers to TV's inbuilt amplifier) So you can hear music from your smart phone on TV speakers with volume controllable on TV remote control
Step 1: The Making
Use this ^ Circuit Diagram to wire
• A frame - like the one i used to attach the sockets on
• Drill - to make holes
• Sockets (pictures ^ with circuit diagram)
• Soldering Iron
• Cables to connect
Time and patience xD
See this image, you see the frame i used (the round thing only). the wood isn't part of this project, that's my upcoming project, An LED lamp with rotation capability, it's under construction.
This adaptor is easy to build, all you need is drill/bore 3 holes on the frame and attach the sockets on and use fasteners
The sockets usually come with fasteners, i used that fasteners to fasten sockets on the frame
Step 3: Notes
• The 3.5 mm Socket leads must be connected in right way. Left, GND, Right, if you wrongly connect the leads, the audio will sound just not right, you can use Internet to find out leads order.
• Same goes with RCA sockets,
• you can also use a multimeter to find out leads level
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.